.

(In South African-speak, an 'Ou' is a guy or a man. The White Ou is therefore the 'white man'.)

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE BY VISITING OUR ADVERTISERS.

.

Win with Hisense!

OUTsurance - Click here for a quote!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

This blog will continue at a different site.

Debt Rescue

This blog will from now on continue at my new blog/website at www.thewhiteou.com

The articles posted here have evoked a fair amount of interest and it appears the site is on a rapid growth-path. I am no expert but I've been told by web gurus I need to move the domain from a Google-owned site to one where I own the domain name. And I should do it sooner rather than later.

Please go to www.thewhiteou.com where you will find all the articles currently on this site and any new ones posted.

Thanks for visiting. See you over at the new spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment